Saturday, August 9, 2008

All About Shoes

Thanks to Joys In Life for this wonderful tag.
{Start Copy}
What’s your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? How about your sister’s feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other?

Post a picture of your latest shoe buy. Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don’t forget to drop a line in this blog when you’re done.

- Jenny and Belle- SAHMdom and Beyond- The Journey Continues…- Mommy Talks…- When Mom Speaks- Walk on Red- Mommy Talks…- Random Thoughts- My Precious Niche- My Life is Peachy- Me and Mine- Joys in Life

{End Copy}
My mom’s shoe size is 7 to 7 1/2 which is the same with mine but we don't borrow each other because she had different type of shoes and i got different types and styles too . I'm not really for sure with the size of my 2 sis since they were grown all these years but i usually send them shoes which is great because it fits them even though i did not know what's their exact sizes. So, if i buy for them i just follow my gut feeling. They all says, i am expert for that!* wink


Here’s a pic of my lastest shoes purchase: Its actually a sandal but hubby called them shoe. watevah!