Thursday, December 11, 2008

Digital Camera

I love to received a new digital camera this Christmas. Husband is actually asking what i want as a gift but i just keep my mouth shut because i know the ones that i wanted is a little bit expensive. I am longing to have either a Sony cyber-shot t300 or nikon s60. Alright, i looked at it in eBay but they are costs 300-400 dollars. I really don't know if hubby is okay with that but i better be quite about it. I'll just have to save money and perhaps, buy it later. Anyway, i came to Buy.com and search these item and i found out their Sony cybershot t300 or Nikon s60 is little bit cheaper. I can probably save for at least $50-$100 off to buy these items---which is great! Buy.com is also offering the most popular brand of digital cameras like Canon, kodak, fuji, Olympus, Samsung and Panasonic. If you prefer to buy digital cameras with higher mega pixels, then you can pretty much find one with a very good deals. Most of their products has free shipping offers.