Friday, February 6, 2009

Travel Bags

Our Phil. visit is getting closer. We only have a month to wait till we finally see my family again. Sure its going to be exciting and hopefully we have no problem by then specially Alyssa's passport. Hopefully it will be here soon. I already packed two luggages for pasalubong (presents) but i still need one luggage for Alyssa. I still don't have time to shop around for cheap luggages right now. Perhaps if husband will take me to the store anytime now then that would be great--or if not i may end up online shopping again. I just found LuggageSource site and it seems like a pretty good site for durable luggages with the most popular brand like Samsonite. Right now they have a huge winter sale on selected items. Free shipping is also available on orders over $50.