Friday, February 19, 2010

Online degree

My child is practically grown up and next few years she'll be in school. I think it is also about time for me to pursue a career but since i don't finish college yet, i plan on taking an online degree which is much easier and convenient for me because I don't have to go out the house and leave my child to a babysitter. I don't know if i have to continue my teaching course though, since husband is constantly telling me about how good health care provider is. Anyway, i've looked at the couple of online universities website and the Western Governors University (WGU) was my first option. I heard a lot of good stories and testimonials about the school. Aside from the fact that they have high quality academics content that is relevant to any career, their tuition is also very affordable. Not only that WGU is nationally and regionally accredited online bachelor's and master's degree suits for everyone who wish to further their education.