Monday, February 15, 2010

She deserve to have a baby

My cousin is aiming to have a baby for almost a year now, unfortunately nothing ever happened yet. They always went to the doctor to have her checked as well as her husband but the doctor says they are both fine. It seems like she is frustrated about not having one yet. I hope she's going to have it very soon. She deserves to have a baby and I know she will be a good mother to him/her. I can't wait to send her a baby stuff specially when its a girl. Alyssa's got a bunch of baby clothes in the closet that i find it hard to get rid of. Anyway, whenever she gets pregnant i hope she going to take a prenatal vitamins as they are important for her health and the health of her unborn child during her pregnancy. I'm pretty sure her Ob-gyn will recommend that to her.