Friday, March 19, 2010

I loss weight finally

Husband just called me at work just to tell me i've lost weight in past few days. Silly! Ever since before he knows that i was trying to lose weight and now that he saw the changes he keep telling me I did. Last two days I blog about my 4lbs loss and today i learned that i lose another pound. Another achievement! Before i was close to 130lbs and now, i'm down to 122lbs. Husband says, i have 6days to lose at least 3 or 4 pounds. I am really working on that since our trip is coming and it would be great if i can fit my old jeans.

I am just so happy right now, who doesn't? A lot of people (including myself) are desperately wanting to lose weight which a lot of them are taking many different diet pill products to help them somehow. Some of the people i know take diet pills called Alli which most of them have succesfull stories with it. To learn more about Alli, i urge you to read the alli reviews from different customers before buying them.