Sunday, July 26, 2009

Birthday Bash

Tomorrow is Alyssa's 2nd birthday. Since it was hubby's off, we already give her birthday party yesterday. We went to the park and brought some foods. Few of my friends were there too. They brought Alyssa a presents. It was just a simple day, I never even thought we can have a party on that day.

Last week husband is planning to take us to the lake and celebrate the birthday of my little girl. Since my husband-in law is quite busy for past days, he told us not to go untill wednesday. He says, he's going to give Alyssa a birthday bash on Wednesday. He told me to get a registry in walmart or target that way him and the rest of the guest has idea on what Alyssa wants. He explain to me on how registry thingy works. That barcode scanner will do the work, he said---really convenient and easier. We are all excited to that day!!!