Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Job Hunting

Three of my friends just apply a job as a call representative. Actually we are in this plan together but for some reasons hubby didn't allow me to work as of this moment. Anyway, it was such an amazing opportunity for us and my friends are lucky to pursue it. Their application went smoothly. They already went through the interview as well as the pre-employment screening process. Two of them got hired already while the other one will be called in few weeks, she said. I wasn't sure if she was already called this time because i haven't talk to her since. From what i know, she also submit an applications from a pharmacy and nursing homes while waiting for the call. She really dedicated to get a job now that her mom is already here and can take care of her kids. I just hope she already got it now and be settled.