Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Plan for the new house

I'm excited on our upcoming big move out in the decade.LOL
As you all know, husband and I are buying a house with a four-bedrooms for a reason that if my family will come over we have a little extra rooms for them. We currently on the process of buying appliances and bedroom furniture's. Since our budget is tight, I am considering on setting aside the other room first and make the other 3 our priority. Nobody owned the other bedroom yet, so i was thinking on making it as Alyssa's playroom. The only thing about it is, i have to have point of purchase displays for my little girl's stuffed toy's and DVD's. I think they are just so perfect as they comes with different styles and designs. I'm sure the room will going to be pretty and organized as well.