Monday, May 10, 2010

home finally

Moving to one place to another is the hardest job to do. Though we got a lot of help from everybody in the family, still yet you have to work your butt off in order to get the job done faster.

We're glad almost all of the things are organized. We don't have the satellite tv working as well as the internet in the house yet. I'm just using the wifi from the neighbors which i was thankful one of them didn't blocked their connection. Now i am able to do my online errands and chat with my friends and family back home. Having no use of computer in few days is killing me. Anyway i got to get off here and do some little bit of work in the house. My friend is coming over to pick me up because we are set to find a job today in our little town. Hopefully we have a good luck.