Monday, May 31, 2010

Weight loss pills

When it comes to lose weight, i'm not alone. I know almost all of my friends have the same goal too. I even have 2 friend that never have a baby but both of them sure does looked like one of us that already gave birth. One of them asked me about which safe weight loss supplements that is proven effective and have use it before. Since i took 4 different products i mentioned everyone of them. One of the product i took was a little expensive in fact, it was endorsed by hollywood celebrity. I don't need to write down the name but I wasted money on it, it is not effective as they claimed they are. The worst thing about it is i have to quit taking it since i felt different right after taking it. Can't stand on too much caffeine. I hardly sleep during nightime and my heart is pumping too much. Not really worth it.