Saturday, September 4, 2010

saturday rants

A peaceful saturday it is. It's husband off and we really don't know what we're going to do today. Yesterday was a bit busy. We stayed like every hours away from the house. From school to friend's house to clean. I been so wore out from cleaning yesterday the reason i get up from bed late. Now i started working some of my backlog online errands. I have to get them done and head out to the laundry room to wash the dirty clothes. Nothing major, major exciting plan today. Husband is busy fixing his 4-wheeler because according to him we might go for a ride if he has luck on fixing it. Crossing my finger. I'm so dreading for the next weekend where me and my girl friends are going away from the house a little while. we've plan on going to TN for shopping and dining.